15 junho 2021

Time Flies By Quickly!


Dear friends,

It has been a while since I last posted anything about my life here. I hope you have been doing great!

Well, what the news? Well, lots of things have happened in my life since the last post, and gratefully I want to share with you that most of my experiences have been extremely positive.

As you might already know, I am living in China, I came to China about two and a half years ago, yes, that's right. I can't believe that I am living in China for over two years. That only makes me realize even more how quickly time passes by, and as a coach, I can't help but think of my life's goals and accomplishments.

Yes, my friends, life goes by quickly and if we don't wake up while we still have time, we will live a future of regrets, so, I hope that you're living each moment of your life in a very meaningful way.

Don't be afraid to live the life that you always dreamed of living, fight for your happiness, and I promise you that you will achieve what you so dearly want to have.

My friends, don't live for tomorrow what you can do today. Remember, today is the day that you're living, tomorrow, well, tomorrow will always be tomorrow, and if you leave for tomorrow what you should be doing today, guess what? You will never do anything, and as time passes, you will more and more depressed and frustrated for not having accomplished what you dreamed about.

Live your life in the present time of your existence, stop living the past or the future, live the present because everything happens only in the present time

I hope you have enjoyed this message.

Cheers!

https://ir3.xyz/60c8bcdf7b03f


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário